HOW TO USE THE SURVEYS
The surveys all have similar navigation and functions. The Find My Spark Survey and the EFC Calculator have one additional advisor feature to lock and unlock the results of the survey.
1. To begin, hover over the Surveys tab on the main menu at the top and click on the survey to be completed. Surveys can also be accessed from the Survey Dashboard.
2. The top of the survey is broken into two boxes. The left hand side shows a summary of the sections of the survey and how complete they are. The right hand side has the section labeled 'Survey Information' and provides details about the survey.
3. To begin the survey from the beginning, click on the start button.
You can also click into a chosen section directly by clicking on the Section Title in the Summary Tab or the Survey Progress Tab.
5. When you have answered all the questions of the survey, you will 'Save' the survey. In the Survey Progress tab, you will see a bar indicating if the sections are competed as well as numbers that reflect how many questions were answered and if those questions were required.
6. When all questions are answered results can be seen for Find My Spark Survey, College Match and the EFC Calculator. Advisors will also need to make sure the survey is unlocked in order for other users to see the results. This can be done by clicking the lock icon button (see screen shot below). If a user has the privileges to see the results, they will appear on the bottom half of the screen.
7. The shared settings can be found above the lock/unlock button and can be selected by an advisor, student or connection that has access to the survey.
The following settings are available:
Shared: This means that all account types will be able to take and review the survey.
Private: If you select this option, only the user selecting this option will have the ability to take and review the survey.
With Advisor: This will allow only the advisor and student to view the survey questions, answers, and results but blocks this information from other contributors and supporters.
With Contributors: This will allow the student and other contributors to view the survey questions, answers, and results but blocks this information from other supporters.