“Find My Spark” is a personality inventory designed by C. Claire Law, M.S. for GuidedPath. It’s useful to educational consultants to help students better understand their personality strengths and learning style. Colleges also have their own flavor and style that can be examined from the perspective of personality type. Students who are aware of their personality preferences and learning style also become more aware of others. They become better equipped to choose majors and careers when they become aware of personality preferences associated with specific professions."
Rubric for Find My Spark Personality Assessment
Attached is the rubric used by Find My Spark, with explanations of the following:
1. Definition of Sensing and Intuition Personality types
2. Learning Styles by "heart of type" (middle 2 letters of personality profile)
3. Descriptions of the 16 types and dominants
4. Typical fields of study or work by preference combination
5. College Environments and Holland Typology Style