My Application Plans shows a summary of the student's college list and key elements from the associated application plan. The first five columns after the college name can be modified on the application plan.
- Application Method is derived based on the milestones that are in the application plan. If an application plan has more than one of these milestones, the Application Method will be "Multiple". Read more about Application Method.
- Type is selected from the Application Type dropdown at the top
- College Deadline and Student Deadline are the dates associated with the application milestone - either Coalition App, Common App, Universal College App, Institutional App or Other App. If a application plan has more than one of these milestones, the dates show will be the earliest dates.
- Plan Complete will have a checkmark if the "Plan is Ready and Reminders Scheduled" checkbox is checked on the plan.
- Milestones Complete will have a checkmark if all milestones associated with a plan has a status of completed.
Application Plans can be modified from this screen, similar to the College Deadlines screen. For more information and guidance see Application Plans.