The List Summary submenu gives a full view of all of the college lists and the ability to add admissions expectations and keep a short application note on each college.
- View the My Colleges, Interested Colleges, and Not Interested college lists
- View the student's ranking of the colleges on their list (ranking can only be changed on the My College List page by dragging and dropping to reorder the colleges)
- View and Edit Admissions Expectations
- View location & application option details
- View and Edit a short note about each college on any of the college lists. This short note is meant to identify a specific program or major, such as an honors program or combined medical program, or a key comment about the school, such as alumni history in the family. This comment will also be viewable in the application plan details.
- Move a college to a different list.
Note that multiple rows can be selected at one time and either updated or moved as a group.
Scroll the page to view the page you want to work with - or use the "go to My Colleges" or "go to My Interested Colleges" link to quickly move around the page.
- CA identiifes schools that accept the Common Application
- CA+ identifies schools that accept the Common Application and also require a supplement
- Coalition identifies schools that are accepting the Coalition for Access & Affordability: Schools Accepting the Coalition
- UCA identifies schools that accept the Universal College Application
- Test Opt identifies schools that are test optional.
For your admissions expectations, you have five options: Unknown, Likely, Target, Reach and Wildcard.
- Unknown: Nothing has been selected or specified. This is the default value.
- Likely: Fairly certain that the student will be accepted for admissions to the school.
- Target: 50-50 chance that the student will be accepted for admissions to the school.
- Reach: The chances that the student will be accepted for admissions to the school are fairly low.
- Wildcard: At very selective schools, the wildcard means that the chances cannot the student will be accepted for admissions to the school cannot be determined.
The list can be sorted by any of the columns. Sorting by the admissions expectation column helps to look for balance.
Update Admissions Expectation, Application Note & Move between lists
Select the row of the college you with to modify. Then either click one of the "Move to...." buttons to move the school to a different list, OR click on the Edit button to update the Admissions Expectation or College Note.
Multiple rows can be selected at one time to move or update more than one at the same time.
Printing & Exporting College Lists
The college lists can also be printed or exported from the List Summary page by clicking on the "Export to PDF" button or the "Export to Excel" button above the My Colleges, Interested Colleges, or Not Interested Colleges section.
Note: College Lists that include application dates can also be printed from the Report section - "College List Report"