Guru Subscriptions send college planning guidance by email to subscribers on a weekly basis (typically Wednesday) to share with students. An occasional Monday email will be sent.
** GuidedPath will NEVER send this content directly to your students. **
How to acknowledge GuidedPath when using Guru Subscription content
Feel free to use Guru content while your subscription is active. Once your subscription ends, you cannot continue to use the content. GuidedPath should be acknowledged for the content using one of these methods:
- Include text such as "provided by GuidedPath"
- Include a link to the GuidedPath website: www.GuidedPath.net
- Include the GuidedPath logo:
What are some ideas of how to use the Guru content?
- Create a weekly or monthly newsletter with all or a summary of the guru content - copy the content directly, or link to it.
- Send out GuidedPath Messages with the dropbox link to provide ongoing college planning guidance to your families, branded from your organization.
- Forward the email directly to your students from your email inbox.
- Create assignments related to the steps that are identified for students to take.
Do I need a dropbox account to view or download the Guru content?
A dropbox account is not required for an advisor or their students to view or download the Guru content.
What link do I use to share this content?
At the bottom of each Guru message, in the footer, there is an option to "View this article in Dropbox". Once the article is opened in dropbox, you can click on the "share" button to get the link. Copy this link to share this document directly with your students.
Can I download the content to modify it for my target audience?
Absolutely! Once you have opened the content in dropbox, you are are able to download the Word file and modify it. Add your own logo, add pictures, make comments - use it whatever way you want to benefit your students.
Please sign in to leave a comment.