Customize Resources on the Dashboard
Link to your favorite or frequently used websites and document resources right on the dashboard. Customize the resource list with your own content and links.
GuidedPath has provided the following standard resources, which can be made available or turned off during customization.
Customize Your Resources
Each organization can add their own resources and links to the standard list. To do this under My Account, select Resources in the left menu:
Make the GuidedPath Resources available by selecting the "Is Available" checkbox. Save your changes in this box before moving to your organization resources!
Organizational Resources are added by selecting the "Add a New Resource" button. You will be able to enter the label (the title that shows up in the list), the description (shown when the mouse hovers over the title), as well as the web address. Save your changes! You will also be able to delete resources once they have been added by selecting the "X" in the column to the right.
- organization website
- other systems that students access
- personal favorite websites
- link to your monthly newsletter
- document you wish to share with all your students
- document for a student assignment (dropbox/google doc link...student must have shared access - don't forget to make your file "shareable" in dropbox!) See the Resources article for a how-to.
- NCAA or NAIA
- US News College Rankings
When adding a resource, it will display in alphabetical order. If you want your new resource to appear at the top of the list, number the resources that you add to have them appear at the top of the list in that order (i.e. "1. Fairtest").