Access to the Activity Summary is found at the bottom of the left hand menu under the student's name. The Activity Summary provides a summary of the updates that have occurred on the student's account and reminders of deadlines coming up.
Some of the Activity Summary items may also be sent to users via text or email depending on the "Notifications and Reminders" preferences set on the user's profile. Notifications will be listed for the following events:
- Survey started or marked as completed
- Test scheduled or test score added
- Application plan marked as approved
- Key application milestone marked completed
- Response received from a college
- Student decision added for a college
Details of these events can be viewed by selecting the link in the last column of the Activity Summary table. Reminders include the following:
- Test registration deadlines
- Late test registration deadlines
- Key application milestone deadlines
- All application milestone deadlines
- Task or assignment due dates
Read More on notifications and reminders.