GuidedPath is an exciting tool that we use to organize the college application process. This tool will help you each step of the way.
- Use surveys to explore your learning style and background. This information will help you start to explore colleges from a new perspective.
- The testing tool allows you to track testing dates and keeps you on top of registration deadlines. You can also record all your scores in one easy to access place.
- Explore college data using a robust searching tool.
- The application tool will help you keep on top of all the details of each application so you never miss a deadline.
- Use the decision tool you can review offers from each of the schools you applied to. Compare financial aid packages to bit the best financial fit.
The GuidedPath Dashboard helps you keep an eye on your progress and makes it easy to see the most important pieces of information at a glance. Track your progress, mark tasks as complete, and view valuable resources all in one location.
Organized Test Schedules
The GuidedPath tool allows you to keep all your tests organized in one place. Create a schedule, record scores, and set up notifications to remind you of critical testing dates. Schedule and keep scores for many different test types including ACT, SAT, PSAT, Pre-ACT, AP, IB, TOEFL, IELTS plus more. Keep track and get reminded of test registration dates and test dates. Compare ACT and SAT scores to see which one is best to send with applications.
Search and Compare
Use the Guided Search to compare critical information across schools. The robust search is flexible and allows you to see all of the details that are important to you. Determine BEST fit schools for academic, social, financial, and emotional health.
College Information at your Fingertips
GuidedPath includes lots of data to allow you to explore colleges, and review detailed information about each school. Review the Fiske Guide, Scholarships, Use My Chances to compare your test scores, and watch virtual tours of the campus!
Organized College Lists
Stay organized while exploring colleges. Keep the schools you are planning to apply to on the My Colleges list and the schools you are researching on the Interested Colleges list. Easily move them up or down in rank or from one list to the other by dragging and dropping.
Keep on Top of Applications
Use the Application Planning and Progress tools to keep track of all the details of each application and make sure you are completing everything on time. Set up notification to be reminded about key milestones so you never forget a deadline!
Keep track of each Offer
Keep track of where you get in, how much financial aid you receive for each school, and the pros and cons to each offer.