This was per the design of the author, Claire Law, to adjust for the tendency of students to be extraverted, or at least the answer the questions as extroverts would. She found that more in this close area around 50%, the students tended to be more natural introverts than extroverts. However, anywhere in this middle range can be considered a borderline case.
Articles in this section
- Surveys Summary
- -- Starting a Survey
- -- Creating and Managing Surveys
- -- Getting Started with the Survey Builder (video)
- Find My Spark Survey
- -- Find My Spark - Personality Profile Continuum
- -- FAQ - Why isn't the introvert and extravert break point on FMS at 50%
- -- FAQ - Is Find My Spark appropriate for students with Learning Differences?
- -- PDF of Find My Spark
- EFC Calculator