When should I archive a student?
In general, you should Archive a student once all the decisions are recorded, including financial aid and scholarships, and the final enrollment college is updated.
Once a student is archived, you can still communicate with the student and update their profile, but you cannot change any of the college process steps of surveys, tests, colleges, application or decisions.
If you need to make an archived student active again, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive a student from the User Management page or the My Students page.
From the My Students page (best for archiving an entire class)
- Select My Students under your picture/initial on the top menu.
- Use the filters at the top of the page display the students you are interested in. Click on the green search button to view the students that match your filters.
- Select the student(s) you want to archive by clicking their checkbox to the left of their name.
- From the Action button, choose "archive selected students"
From the User Management page
- Select My Account under your picture, or initial, on the top menu bar. You will be brought to the User Management page.
- Start typing in the student's name in the Manage Existing User text box and then select the student from the dropdown that appears below the text box. In addition to the student's name, the dropdown will also show the email address and username to help ensure you are selecting the correct student.
- Once the student's full name and ID are in the Manage Existing Users box, select the Archive Account link below the box. Note that you can select multiple students and archive them all at one time. You will be prompted to confirm the action and will get a success message.