Students should only be set to inactive after you have entered their decisions. If a a student returns for a reason such as transfer help, they can be re-activeated by the GuidedPath Support team. You will need to write an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- FAQ - What account Roles can a Connection and Advisors have?
- FAQ - How should time zones be set if the advisor and student are in different locations?
- FAQ - What do I do if a parent (or connection) is unable to complete a survey?
- FAQ - What is pricing structure for GuidedPath for consultants?
- FAQ - How do I tell if a student or user is registered to help them log in?
- FAQ - How do I update the password saved by my browser?
- FAQ: How do I make an archived student active again?
- FAQ - How to change a Student's E-mail Address?
- FAQ: How do I add a current parent (connection) to a new student, especially siblings, twins or previous students?
- FAQ - What do I do if my student/connection/advisor forgets their username or password?