Students should only be set to inactive after you have entered their decisions. If a a student returns for a reason such as transfer help, they can be re-activeated by the GuidedPath Support team. You will need to write an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- FAQ - What account Roles can a Connection and Advisors have?
- Types of Students (Active, Prospect, Archived)
- Adding Advisors, Students and Connections
- FAQ - How do I add a student OR add a parent or connection to a student or prospect
- FAQ - How do I tell if a student or user is registered to help them log in?
- Convert a Prospect into an Active student
- Archive a Student
- FAQ: How do I make an archived student active again?
- Lock or Unlock a Student, Connection or Advisor Account
- FAQ - How to change a Student's E-mail Address?