There are two types of reports in GuidedPath; Student Reports and Group Reports. Student reports allow you to pull data on an individual student where group reports help you see information across subsets of students or all of your students.
To get to these reports you will click on the Reports menu item under student’s picture.
Click on any of the reports to access the information. Note that many of the reports have additional options for what to include in the report in a dropdown in the upper left hand when viewing the report. The reports can also be printed and some can be exported into a spreadsheet. These print and export controls are in the upper right hand corner.
The College Lists Report will show the student's college list with important dates and information.
The Colleges Information Report will show either the schools on a student’s My Colleges List, Interested Colleges List, or Both with a summary of information. This report can also be printed.
The Financial Aid Report summarizes all the financial aid requirements for each of the schools on the list. You can select to print the report for the schools on the my colleges list or the interested colleges list in the upper left hand corner. Print options are in the upper right hand corner for all reports.
Survey Reports are available for all GuidedPath and custom surveys. Three of the surveys, Find My Spark EFC Calculator and College Match, have results analysis available and a separate report is available for each of these that includes the results, the questions and the answers. A fourth survey report, called Survey Responses, has all the questions and answers for all remaining GuidedPath and custom surveys.
Note that survey questions and answers are available only for surveys that have been started. Also, if a survey has a changed privacy setting, then the report is only available to those that the survey is shared with.
Group Reports - Two Types of Group Reports
To get to this second type of group reports, you will select a group of students on the my students page.
There are two types of group reports. The first type provides insights into each of the 5 stages of the GuidedPath college planning process and is accessed through the top menu for Surveys, Tests, Colleges, Applications and Decisions. These powerful reports are show in grids that can be manipulated and then exported. More information on these group reports can be found here.
The second type is a printable, and sometimes exportable, report similar to the individual student reports. To get to these reports, just like in single student mode, you will click on the Reports menu item on the left hand menu to access the group reports for the selected group of students.
Clicking on any of the reports will give you the relevant information
- The Student List report allows you to download basic information about the selected students.
- The Upcoming Student Appointments report can display appointments for today, the next 7 days, the next 30 days, and all appointments.
- The Students Without Future Appointments report allows you to keep track of which students need to be contacted to make an appointment.
- Student Connections includes a list of all connections for the selected students.
- The Overdue Assignments report helps you track if your students are keeping on top of their assignments.
- Overdue Key Milestones report will help you track students who are not meeting their application plan deadlines.
- Charges and Balances shows all charges and open balances for the selected students.