You can archive a student from either the My Students page or the User Management page.
From the My Students page (best for archiving an entire class)
- Select My Students under your picture/initial on the top menu.
- Use the filters at the top of the page display the students you are interested in. Click on the green search button to view the students that match your filters.
- Select the student(s) you want to archive by clicking their checkbox to the left of their name.
- From the Action button, choose "archive selected students"
From the User Management page
- Select My Account under your picture, or initial, on the top menu bar. You will be brought to the User Management page.
- Start typing in the student's name in the Manage Existing User text box and then select the student from the dropdown that appears below the text box by clicking on that row. In addition to the student's name, the dropdown will also show the email address and username to help ensure you are selecting the correct student.
- Once the student's full name and ID are in the Manage Existing Users box, click on the green "Actions" button to view a list. Select the Archive User Account link below. Note that you can select multiple students and archive them all at one time. You will be prompted to confirm the action and will get a success message.