Need to Know
- Students can only be migrated ONE time. Once you migrate a student, all updates MUST be made in GuidedPath.
- Active students that are migrated will be counted for billing purposes. Set previous students to inactive BEFORE migrating them.
Here's what will Migrate
- Student and connection information will be migrated. If you have custom connection types, they will be assigned a connection type of other.
- College lists and rankings
- ACT and SAT Tests that are scheduled in the future will migrate. Tests other than ACT and SAT will appear in a log file which can be accessed on the student profile.
- ACT and SAT test scores from past tests will migrate. Scores other than ACT and SATs will appear in a log file which can be access on the student profile.
- Custom fields can be accessed in a log file on the student profile.
- Admissions expectations will be seen on the Summary submenu of the College list in the My College Notes column.
- Decisions, including scholarships and enrollment choices
- Application Type (EA, ED, etc)
- Shared comments from the College List tool will be accessed in a log file on the student profile.
- Sessions dates and times will appear on the student calendar as appointments, but all data from Session Notes in MyCCA will be found in a log file on the student profile.
- Assignment dates will appear on the student Calendar, but all the details of the assignments will be found in a log file on the student profile.
- Cell phone providers will need to be selected but the cell phone e-mail address is available in the log file.
- The EFC field will be available in the log file.
Here's what will NOT Migrate
- Application milestones - the application type (such as ED) does migrate, but not the detailed milestones
- Shared documents can be put into Dropbox and shared via messaging but are not currently migrating. We are looking into document solutions. If this is a concern for you, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work out a solution
- College Notes are not currently moving over. GuidedPath does have a college notes feature that you can use to save your notes.
- If you used the PDF version of the Find My Spark survey or you recorded DWYA results in MyCCA, this data does not migrate. You can add the results on the student profile.
- Notes and occupation information for connections.
Other information about your Data
- GPA from MyCCA is put in the Weighted GPA on GuidedPath
- Majors from the MyCCA App Plan is put on the GuidedPath application plan in the Field of Study.
Notes about the Migration Process
- We recommend migrating ONE student first so you can become familiar with the process and work with that person in GuidedPath a bit before migrating the rest of your students.
- You will need to decide if you want all your students to receive registration e-mails when you migrate them, or if you want to go back one by one and send them later. (If your students have survey module accounts, they will not need to register and will not receive these e-mails).
- You will need to inform your students of their new login URL as well as information about how to get registered. For information on how to put this URL on your website click here.
- Prospects will be imported as active prospects but can be adjusted to inactive prospects in GuidedPath. You are never charged for any type of prospect.