These steps will allow any user to reset their password:
1. Visit the GuidedPath login page and click on Help Me.
2. Choose option that says "I misplaced the sticky note that had my password on it"
3. Enter your username
4. Click Continue
5. Check your e-mail
6. Click the "click here to change your password" button.
7. Type in a new password and then retype to confirm.
The new password must meet the following requirements:
- Must contain at least 8 characters
- Must contain a number and special character
8. When you complete the form you will be re-directed to the login.
These steps will allow any user to recover their username:
1. Visit the GuidedPath login page and click on Help Me!
2. Choose the option labeled "I cannot seem to remember my username"
3. Enter your e-mail address
4. Your username will be sent by e-mail
Changing your password
If you know your password but need to change it, sign in to your GuidedPath account and click on your picture to access your profile.
Click on the "change password" button.
Input your password again to verify your credentials and then when prompted, type in your new password.
Make sure it’s complicated, with a mix of numbers, letters, capital letters, and special characters. If you’re worried about forgetting it, use a password manager.
Advisors - send a password reset email on your student's behalf
Navigate to the student's profile and click the "Send Password Reset Information" button.
An email will be sent to the student with a link to reset their password.
Note: Once this button is clicked, the student will be required to reset their password using the email link - their original password will no longer be valid.