1. If you haven't already done so, you will need to start by registering for a GuidedPath Account. Click here to register. Use the coupon code PROFESSIONAL in all caps to get $15 off per moth. You have 30 days free in this account until you are charged for it. You will need to add your credit card to your GuidedPath account in the first 30 days to keep your account active.
2. Make sure that the following is updated in your GuidedPath Account:
- Your Logo if you wish
- Your Organization information
- All advisors are entered into the system and registered
- Each advisor (including you) has updated their profile. IMPORTANT: Each Advisor's time-zone must be up-to-date.
- You have updated your credit card so your service is not interrupted.
3. To help get familiar with GuidedPath you can start working with a new student or work with sample student Andy Awesome that is in your account.
4. You may want to send your families a broadcast e-mail from MyCCA letting them know that the transition is happening. A suggested e-mail template is available by clicking here.
5. You may want to put a link for your students to log into GuidedPath on your website. Click here for instructions.
6. When you are comfortable with your GuidedPath account (you feel confident with how to navigate and that you are ready to use the system with your students) e-mail our support team at email@example.com. Let them know if you want your ACTIVE students to receive registration e-mails when they are migrated from MyCCA to GuidedPath. This e-mail will allow your students to get logged in and migrate. With your permission we will move all of your data within 24 - 48 hours. We will make sure you don't get billed for MyCCA moving forward at this time. GuidedPath billing will kick in 30 days after you registered for the new GuidedPath account.
7. You are ready to go! All your data will still be on MyCCA if you need to reference it. We will close your MyCCA account when you no longer use it.