If you choose not to send a new user their registration e-mail when you create them, you can always go back and send it at a later date. For resending registration invitations, advisors will need to use the methods in either Option A or Option B below:
Option A (for students only)
1. Send from Student Profile
Access the student's profile by clicking on the student's picture (or on the pencil icon next to their name while on the student dashboard).
If the student is not registered, in the Account Information section, under the Registered label, click on the blue "Send Registration Email" button.
2. Send from My Students list
You can send the registration email from the My Students list. Click on your picture/initial on the top menu, then choose the My Students sub menu. For the student you want to notify, click on the blue "send email" button under the registration column.
Option B (for all accounts)
1. Click on your picture, or initial, in the top menu bar and then My Account from the dropdown.
2. On the user management tab under Manage Existing Users is a box. This is a field you can type in.
3. Begin to type the users name. A drop down list of choices will appear. When the correct user appears, stop typing the name, and select them from the list.
NOTE: Look under the user's name to see if they are "Not Registered". If the username is already there, then the user has already registered and should go to the Help Me link on the login page to reset their password. You cannot resend a registration link to an account that has a username and is already registered.
4. Click on green "Actions" button and then select "Send User Registration Information" (first on the list).