The College Information Profile can be accessed multiple ways:
- Use the Guided Search tool and select any schools on the results page
- Select the "i" info icon adjacent to the school name on the My College List or List Summary pages. The schools profile will open up in a new browser tab.
- On the My College List page, enter the name of a college in the search field, then select the button "view college information". The profile will open up in a new browser window.
The profile pages organize data provided by WinterGreen Orchard House and the GuidedPath research team and provide a summary of key aspects of each college.
Tabs that may be available on the school's profile page:
1. The school information tab is organized into sections, with each section listed on the left hand side (General Information, Academic Profile, Admissions, etc.). Clicking on the section names jumps directly to that information in that section.
Much of the school information comes from Wintergreen Orchard House*, and the data is updated each September and ongoing, as appropriate.
Other general feature of the information screens:
- Hover the cursor over parts of the graph for additional information.
- Select the 3 bar icon in the upper right hand corner of any graph to download or print the graph
- Click on sections of the pie charts to make them pop out as the selected item for viewing or printing.
- Some of the charts, identified under the title, have additional information that can be seen by selecting bar chart series.
- In the bar charts, select items in the key at the bottom of the graph to remove them or add them into the view.
*Directory Data is provided by Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Alloy Education, and which is reproduced by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House. Copyright 2012-16 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
2. The Fiske Guide will be available visible for only the schools that are part of the guide. Click here for additional information.
3. Essays - will be available if essay data is available for that school. Click here for additional information.
4. Scholarships - lists academic scholarships that are offered to 8 or more students by the school. Click here for additional information.
5. Discuss - used to save discussions between advisors, connections and students. Click here for additional information.
6. Tours are videos from YOUVISIT and will be available for a subset of colleges. These videos provide an overview of the school from a virtual tour guide. Each browser has special requirements for viewing these videos.
7. Maps are available for each school. This will display the location of each school, zoomed in. The lists are color coded:
- Green - on the My Colleges List
- Blue - on the Interested List
- Orange - on the Not Interested List
8. College Notes - College Specific notes, customized by each organization, are displayed here. Advisors can also edit these notes here. Click here for additional information.
9. Admission Expectation - a dropdown to identify if a school is a Likely, Target, Reach, or Wildcard school.