Application Progress is provided in three views that can be used in the same manner: Progress by Deadline, Progress by Milestone and Progress by College. Know that you can modify any of these views by adding groupings or removing them by dragging column to the top header row and back. The format of this table can be easily changed to provide a custom view:
- Drag a column heading to the top line, under "Edit Selected Milestones" to group by that column. Multiple columns and groupings can be used.
- Select the X next to a column heading in the top line to remove a grouping.
- Drag and drop columns to switch the order of the columns.
- Columns can be sorted by clicking the column heading.
- The funnel icon in the column headings allows you to filter on a subset of the milestones.
To update progress, select a single milestone with your mouse, or select multiple milestones by using CTRL-Click or SHIFT-Click. Then select the Edit Selected Milestones blue button. This displays a pop-up allowing you to modify the Student Deadline, Status or Status Note fields. The other fields can only be modified in the Plan Details of the application plan. Select Save to return to the Progress page.
Note that if you are updating a group of milestones, they all will get the updated value - so be careful!