GuidedPath has a set of subscription plan rates based on the number of active students in your GuidedPath account. When your GuidedPath account goes above or below one of the boundaries, your rate for the current month adjusts immediately. Although the rate adjusts right away, the additional cost or credit for the new plan is reflected in your next scheduled monthly payment.
For monthly subscriptions, your plan rate for the upcoming month is based on the number of students in your account on the last day of the billing cycle. If there are any changes in plans during the month, the adjustment (both credits and charges) is made on the next invoice and payment.
Here is an example:
- Invoice on March 15 is for the "up to 15 active students" plan: $70 paid for the upcoming subscription (March 15 to April 15)
- Students are added on April 1 such that the account moves to the up to 40 active student plan. This means that half the month (March 15-30) is on the lower "up to 15 active students" plan and cost is $35 (half of $70 monthly rate). The other half the month (April 1-15) the account is on the higher "up to 40 active students" plan and the cost is $50 (half of $100 monthly rate). So, the total month should cost $35 + $50 = $85 for March 15 to April 15.
- Since $85 was due and only $70 paid on the previous invoice, an additional $15 is added to the next invoice on April 15.
- Invoice for April 15 will be for the "up to 40 student account", plus the addition cost for the previous month. So this payment is $100 for the next month + $15 owed from last month. Total payment will be $115 on April 15.
- Payment on May 15 and onward will be $100 if no plan changes are made.